Photos; 2 year old girl was allegedly beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 - 200 - Today's News

Breaking News

Photos; 2 year old girl was allegedly beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 - 200

Facebook user identified as Tope Boyede, who lives in Akure, has alleged his neighbour of beating her 2years-old daughter to pulp with a stick for not being able to read 1 to 200 
 Read his comment below
      """ this little girl of two and half years did not fall or hit by a motorcycle, but she was brutally beaten by her mother with orogun (stick for turning Amala or Gari) for not been able to count 1 to 200.this happened in my compound this evening, I didn't do or send it online because of this, but it has been happenings repeatedly and I can't take it no more. Good people of Nigeria , help me to rebroadcast this until it get to an NGOs. I want this woman to be dealt with for treating her daughter like this for cry out loud, in case any NGOs want to get in touch with me for the arrest of this woman, this until is my contact 07031312213. Pls awon abiyamo tpoto e dide  ki e GBA Omo yi lowo obinrin ika yi"
           

 


No comments